? ??????????????Mint Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 0.0 (0 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 246 Total Grabs. ??????Pr
eview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Stoned Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 335 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Burning Love? ????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

THE NEW PIRATE PRINCESS STUFF!!!











I love these! I struggled with the glitter though, I was originally going to go with the black diamond, but it just wasn't enough glitter, then I tried the ever famous stardust - too much glitter. My daughter suggested pink. They turned out great - go magenta!! I received a couple of custom orders this week, so I will be working on those, but after that - I'm thinking about a Pirate theme set, maybe a ship with a map behind it - who knows!!

0 comments: